Saturday, May 13, 2017

ULTA Haul!

Happy Monday!

I got in an Ulta haul last week and thought I would share with you all what I got! I bought ten items and spent $51.35.

ulta haul

1. I picked up this L'oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Cleanser ($6.99 for 5 oz) because it has glycolic acid in it and I really want to see if it will help with the texture that I have on my face. I do not really get breakouts, but I do have textured spots that make makeup application not as pretty. I am excited to try this out and let you know if it works for me!

2. I picked up four, yes four, Freeman facemasks. I used to use the peel off one when I was in high school and have heard good things about these. They were also buy one get one half off and they already are pretty inexpensive so I decided to get a variety and see which ones I really like. I got the Dead Sea Minerals Anti-Stress Mask, the 4-in-1 Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Clay Mask, The Charcoal and Black Sugar Mud Mask and the Banana-oat instant smoothing mask. They were all originally $4.29 and then I got two of them for $2.15 with the sale. I did try out the banana oat mask last night and did enjoy it, I can't wait to try out the others! I will definitely have a review coming soon.


3. I also picked up the L'oreal Sublime Glow Daily Moisturizer ($10.99 for 8 oz). I really want to try out several different self-tanners and see which one I like best. The gradual lotions like this one seem like the easiest, but we will see if it works well. I used to use the Jergens but I think I just got sick of that in high school. After getting my recent spray tan, I have really been wanting to try self tanners.

4. I stocked up on a few of my favorites: the Real Techniques Blending Sponge (2 pack for $10.99), the ELF Instant Lift Brow Pencil in Taupe ($2) and the Essence All about Matt! Fixing Compact Powder ($3.99). I previously spoke about the ELF brow pencil and the Essence powder, so I won't go into much detail here. But these are staples in my collection and I always have backups because I never want to run out! I also love the Real Techniques sponges and my current one is starting to break apart so I needed to stock up on those as well! They are great sponges though and do last quite a while and are easy to clean.

5. I picked up this Eco Tools Define and Highlight Brush Duo ($11.99). What I really wanted was the fan brush because I have wanted one for a while. However, I think this might actually be too big for highlighting unless I am doing a super light highlight that I don't mind it going basically all over. I have included a close up picture below so you can see how big it is. Both brushes are synthetic, which I prefer, and are super soft. Hopefully they apply product nicely!


6. Lastly, I grabbed the ELF tone correcting powder in cool ($4). Honestly, I am not sure why I got the cool one because my skin is definitely warm toned, but my favorite youtuber (livloveshermakeup) raves about this product and has gone through so many of them that I thought I needed to try it. I usually love her recommendations (the Essence powder is also one of her favorites). You can check out her channel here! I highly recommend her :)

I think I got some pretty good deals, I LOVE that Ulta carries ELF online now!! I can't wait to try out all of these products and give you guys a follow up haul in a week or two! I plan on doing a full review of the Freeman masks and also a review of several tanning products once I try them all out. 

Hope you guys are off to a great week!

With love always, 

Ashley DeHaan



No comments:

Post a Comment

May 2017 Ipsy Bag

Happy Friday everyone! Today I am going to be sharing what I received in my May 2017 Ipsy bag! If you don't know what ipsy is, ...